Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

La Qualy Del Gp De Espa

BTW, I don't hear much talk about Webber and he did an outstanding job...

Yep, did a great job in qualifying seeing he missed out on practice 3.

Didn't realize you were a Webber fan.... :thbup:

I see some still quote Alonso and take it for gold. One thing i figured out long ago is to take what Alonso says with grain of salt. I do not mean the last year thing by that, but the fact is he likes to play mind games with others.

Yup I agree. Not that it's a bad thing at all. If only Lewis were as good at it as his detractors imagine! :lol: As far as today goes, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's on a 3 stopper.

The home crowd roar is a great one no matter where and for whom. He drove well, he earned it, and I'm not Alonso's biggest fan so it should hurt to say that but... eh, I'm honestly happy for the guy for the first time since 2006.

:thbup:

I won't read the whole thread but I will say this:

Fernando, awesome effort well done indeed (how awesome we will find out when we see what lap you pit in the first stint)

Kimi you are the man, another win beckons.

Mark, top marks go to you, lets hope you can bag three points finishes in a row.

McLaren big effort required tomorrow.

BMW - Sauber, Robert great, Nick I'm not sure.

Honda getting closer.

Toyota, solid effort.

David come on, out of qualy so early!!!!

Cheers everybody, we are all set for a ripper of a race.

Haha that saves me doing a summary, I agree!

Barcelona is said to be one of the dullest GPs of the season.Not this year's,though! :D

Kimi domination,Alonso will bother some fast cars,and I hope Kubi can deliver and get between both Ferraris.McLaren is a mystery...are they so heavy on fuel??

The start must be too fun to watch also... :D:D

Hamilton stay in the car, he is still learning all the buttons... No, I think he is afraid everybody will boooooooooooooo...

Alonso's a normal strategy.

Hamilton stay in the car, he is still learning all the buttons... No, I think he is afraid everybody will boooooooooooooo...

Alonso's a normal strategy.

Yeah, running over the grass even during warm up...normal strategy :P