Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Who Will D C Crash Into?

DC's next victim  

18 members have voted

1. 1. DC's next victim of "turn-in fade" will be:

• Kimi
    • Fernando
    • Lewis
    • Fisico
    • Heikki
    • The Ant
    • Sato
    • Sutil
    • Massa
    • Webber
    • Button
    • Rubens
    • Seb V
    • Seb B
    • PK Jnr
    • Heidfeld
    • Bobby Kubica
    • Timo
    • Jarno
    • Nico
    • Nakajima
    • Someones Granny at the local supermarket carpark

I need two options to select... Thus i didn't vote earlier... But i had both of them right i tell you :P

Well lets do this for Turkish Gp...

i really like the last option ( although i hope DC will hire some1 to go to the supermarket for him ) :)

Ankit,you cheat! :P

Well i didn't vote, since i thought it will be cheating, but i had both the guys down...

@ FedUp: The directors are investigating him for Glock's incident and

it was mentioned by commentators he also screwed up Sutil in the first corner...

After DC's little speech (and a tad hypocritical at that) I wonder if the grid are drawing straws as to who will do the honours. The test must be to make it look as much as DC's fault as possible. I'm guessing Sutil picked the short one this time, but didn't do it properly so Glock felt compelled to give him a master class in how it's done without taking yourself out too.

Coulthard doesnt crash into people rather people either crash into him or are in the way of where Couthard wants to be. Couthard can not be held responsible for everybody elses actions.

Coulthard doesnt crash into people rather people either crash into him or are in the way of where Couthard wants to be. Couthard can not be held responsible for everybody elses actions.

Fine i was hitting the air your face in between...... It your fault for bringing you face in between me and the air and thus you got slapped...

Fine i was hitting the air your face in between...... It your fault for bringing you face in between me and the air and thus you got slapped...

Exactly.

When it's time, it's time. Hang up the helmet, David. You're career has lasted too long.

For those of you who didn't know, DC might've been forced out of the sport after 1999. McLaren-Mercedes offered 24-year-old CART star Greg Moore his ride, but Moore declined, saying he wanted to stay in the US, and was considering a move to NASCAR after CART. Moore then signed a deal to race with Penske in CART in 2000, but was killed in the last race of 1999.

Of course he can.

He's the father / grandfather. A role model to the younger drivers, clearly he's taught them well.

I thought that this thread may have enticed you back ykick :D

David is going to need you around if he keeps turning in these sub par performances compared to Mark.

Good to hear from you mate :thbup:

I thought that this thread may have enticed you back ykick :D

David is going to need you around if he keeps turning in these sub par performances compared to Mark.

Good to hear from you mate :thbup:

To be fair though he did stuff up in qualifying but before being run into (the 2nd time) it looked like Couthard was going to get a point of two.

To be fair though he did stuff up in qualifying but before being run into (the 2nd time) it looked like Couthard was going to get a point of two.

WELCOME BACK Ykick!

I need two options to select... Thus i didn't vote earlier... But i had both of them right i tell you :P

Well lets do this for Turkish Gp...

I often feel that way... I mean voting for more than one option... polls would be more telling that way.

I think your all unfair on DC. Actually I don't, but lets run with it. The mirrors on these F1 cars are terribly small and low, and the driver is cocooned already by the fact he's sitting just inches off the ground with incredibly high side wall for protection, all of this makes vision (especially of the peripheral variety) very difficult. DC shouldn't be blamed for all the drivers idiotic racing moves (Sutil and possibly Glock), the incident with Massa was a standard racing incident...oh balls to this I canna be bothered. DC sucks lately, needs to get it together.

The incident with Massa was 100% his fault.

Was it? Fair enough, I can't actually remember to be honest...it was all part of my desperate bid to defend DC :)