Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

'no 2007 Formula 1 Videogame'

Of course!

maybe you could find it buying online... ;)

Thank you, I found it online but is a lot more expensive than in English I bought mine for 50 dollars and the cheapest one I found in spanish has a price of 51.71 Euros that in almost 100 dollars.

I care...

I dont have a PS3 but an Xbox360, so I cant play any F1 games... :mellow:

And I want a F1 game no another GT4 or GT5 or Forza or Need for speed or whatever.

EA?,,, I hate EA

I would love to see that I still have a PS2 I haven't decided yet between PS3 and Xbox360, my favorite game is Ace Combat and the lastest version is now on Xbox360 if the get the F1 game I definitely would by the Xbox360.

IMO the best F1 game was the 1997's game, it was for PS1 but that game had no map you really had to learn the track, I got the rid of it because one day I was paying a full race long game I was in second position getting ready to overtake Damon Hill who was in first with two laps remaing, I don't remember the track but as I got close to a turn my wife crossed in front of the TV and I got out of the track, I got so mad than I gave the PS and all the games to a cousin of mine, somehow I felt I have to prevent that from happening again and that was the fastest solution I found in that moment, that was several years ago.

Bah, you already are using FSX. Soon you won't have any free time left to play any games. You will be too busy flying around.

@Eduardo: I was invited to fly in a learjet, a Catalina and probably a Piper! Real ones! A pilot friend invited me! Yeah!!

@Eduardo: I was invited to fly in a learjet, a Catalina and probably a Piper! Real ones! A pilot friend invited me! Yeah!!

:furious::shuriken::reddevile:

haha

have a great experience!

:lol::specool:

How do you play this game?.............................No,Seriously.

Yeah you can;t do good in this game until you modify the settings, lik downforce wings and stuff to suit the tracks... Thus since i don't know that much about these, i doidn't really like rfactor too much as it seemed too technical....

How do you play this game?.............................No,Seriously.

I'm confused by the ambiguity of your question. Do you mean what is rFactor, as in, do you need a disc or a download, etc? Or do you mean how do I personally tolerate the game?

Yeah you can;t do good in this game until you modify the settings, lik downforce wings and stuff to suit the tracks... Thus since i don't know that much about these, i doidn't really like rfactor too much as it seemed too technical....

Cheat and download setups!

I don't know anything about open wheel cars, so I just use the basics and make up for it with driving talent. Except in stock cars, I know how to set those up.

Bah, you already are using FSX. Soon you won't have any free time left to play any games. You will be too busy flying around.

I really "envy" you and you were right this is slowly getting all my attention, I love thoses learjet I am taking the flying lesson but now that I tried the learjets I don't want to fly in anything slow, now I need a better computer to get full advantage of this game, I am not sure that this is a game, I am learning so much, I just bought the Aceleration Expansion Pack and I enjoyed flying the F-18, I had a hard time to land it and many time I got the overspeed warming, I coud go from one side of my country to the other in just minute, I can't wait to get home to fly again in my PC while maybe you are in a real plane and not any plane, in a learjet.

Formula One Dumps Sony In Favor of Codemasters Video Game

Formula one has reached a new computer game licensing deal, with the British company Codemasters, gaming websites reported on Friday.

The news follows reports earlier this week that said Bernie Ecclestone was at odds with F1's previous game developer, Sony Computer Entertainment, who last produced an official title for the Playstation in 2006.

The gaming websites on Friday said Codemasters has already begun development of its first official F1 game, which will be available on multiple gaming platforms in 2009.

"This alliance with formula one is the jewel in Codemasters' racing crown," CEO Rod Cousens is quoted as saying.

http://www.totalf1.com/fullstory/view/2569...ers_Video_Game/

This is a great news now I can buy the Xbox 360 to play Ace Combat 6 and Formula 1 too. :clap3:

Formula one has reached a new computer game licensing deal, with the British company Codemasters, gaming websites reported on Friday.

The news follows reports earlier this week that said Bernie Ecclestone was at odds with F1's previous game developer, Sony Computer Entertainment, who last produced an official title for the Playstation in 2006.

The gaming websites on Friday said Codemasters has already begun development of its first official F1 game, which will be available on multiple gaming platforms in 2009.

"This alliance with formula one is the jewel in Codemasters' racing crown," CEO Rod Cousens is quoted as saying.

http://www.totalf1.com/fullstory/view/2569...ers_Video_Game/

This is a great news now I can buy the Xbox 360 to play Ace Combat 6 and Formula 1 too. :clap3:

Here is more info on this:

Codemasters secures Formula One video game rights

Codemasters, developer and publisher of award-winning racing video games, has secured the exclusive video game rights to FORMULA 1

Here is more info on this:

Codemasters secures Formula One video game rights

Codemasters, developer and publisher of award-winning racing video games, has secured the exclusive video game rights to FORMULA 1

I really "envy" you and you were right this is slowly getting all my attention, I love thoses learjet I am taking the flying lesson but now that I tried the learjets I don't want to fly in anything slow, now I need a better computer to get full advantage of this game, I am not sure that this is a game, I am learning so much, I just bought the Aceleration Expansion Pack and I enjoyed flying the F-18, I had a hard time to land it and many time I got the overspeed warming, I coud go from one side of my country to the other in just minute, I can't wait to get home to fly again in my PC while maybe you are in a real plane and not any plane, in a learjet.

:lol: I am glad you like it! But believe me, with time you will learn to cherish those slow but highly manoeuverable cessnas and mooneys. They are ideal for short flies while enjoying the scenery and for those tricky places.

Personally, I love the big metals, jumbos, airbus and the like and long haul trips from one half of the world to the other.

I recommend you to visit these two links (there are many more!) if you want some free planes, scenery and general utilities.

www.avsim.com

www.flightsim.com

Since FSX, there has been less and less freeware planes and sceneries, for it got too complex and it's hard to compete with good payware stuff, but there are still some wonderful gems.

Happy flying! Oh, and don't forget to play batracer!

:lol: I am glad you like it! But believe me, with time you will learn to cherish those slow but highly manoeuverable cessnas and mooneys. They are ideal for short flies while enjoying the scenery and for those tricky places.

Personally, I love the big metals, jumbos, airbus and the like and long haul trips from one half of the world to the other.

I recommend you to visit these two links (there are many more!) if you want some free planes, scenery and general utilities.

www.avsim.com

www.flightsim.com

Since FSX, there has been less and less freeware planes and sceneries, for it got too complex and it's hard to compete with good payware stuff, but there are still some wonderful gems.

Happy flying! Oh, and don't forget to play batracer!

Thank for thoses links

I am still not ready for jumbos I flew in a a-321 in Rome-Naples mision and the first time I tried I did something wrong I think I oversped the plane damaging the flaps, the thing is that I couldn't slow it down enough to land it, I am still learning about navigation, VOR... so I am not ready for that challenge yet but I am on my way there so far that A-321 is the biggest plane I've tried, now I am learning about the traffic pattern...I wish I could quit form job to have more time for this.

Let us know about your experience with your pilot friend.

Hate that headline, Sony just wouldn't pay millions over what it's worth... I'd say Sony did the dumping as much as F1 -_-

Anyway, I hope CM do a good job, but I'm not confident with them yet. Also gives a slim chance of an F1 management game, since codemasters do a good soccer manager. Haven't had a good one of those for many years now.

Hate that headline, Sony just wouldn't pay millions over what it's worth... I'd say Sony did the dumping as much as F1 -_-

Anyway, I hope CM do a good job, but I'm not confident with them yet. Also gives a slim chance of an F1 management game, since codemasters do a good soccer manager. Haven't had a good one of those for many years now.

I always liked codemasters. Although the physics and AI needed some work, the game play, damage modeling, car selection (DTM, Ausie V8s British GT etc...) and track selection of TOCA3 was awesome!!

I always liked codemasters. Although the physics and AI needed some work, the game play, damage modeling, car selection (DTM, Ausie V8s British GT etc...) and track selection of TOCA3 was awesome!!

Yup just what I was gonna post, Codemasters are very good with racing games, they'll do a better job than Sony.

Codemasters made an IndyCar game in 2003. I liked it.

But now I have IndyCar 2008 on my rFactor. Which is good, but I do have a complaint: they used the Champ Car handling and sounds. The IndyCar has a much different sound from a Champ Car, and it handles a lot worse on road courses...

YEAH!!!!!!!

Great news!!!!!! but anyway I will buy the PS3 just for the Blue ray.

Ahhh... I have been using FS games since the version 5, have a lot of flying hours there...haha and I love to use little planes, like my favourite Carenado Cessna 182Q or the Kingair (do you remember it Andres?, dont worry is flying again thank you for brake it <_< ), right now, Im doing a VFR tour through my country...Ahhh love it.

YEAH!!!!!!!

Great news!!!!!! but anyway I will buy the PS3 just for the Blue ray.

Ahhh... I have been using FS games since the version 5, have a lot of flying hours there...haha and I love to use little planes, like my favourite Carenado Cessna 182Q or the Kingair (do you remember it Andres?, dont worry is flying again thank you for brake it <_< ), right now, Im doing a VFR tour through my country...Ahhh love it.

Most of the flying I am doing is in my country, but my country is half of a little island you can go from ona side the the other in less than one hour, yesterday I took an F-18 and climbed to 30,000 feet and I could almost see the whole country from there, I had on sight the Altantlic Ocean at my left and the Caribbean Sea to my right, just a few minutes later I could even see Puerto Rico, I went to places I have never been like Enriquillo Lake and Duarte Mount they are the Caribbean biggest lake and tallest mount, when I found the lake I was disappointed because I found it to small, I know people who have been there who told me that being there it was like being in a beach that you could not see the other edge.

Here is a link where you can find some airport from your country, http://www.flymex.com.mx/aptmexntefsx.php

Enjoy

Here is a link where you can find some airport from your country, http://www.flymex.com.mx/aptmexntefsx.php

Enjoy

Flymex is a group of people who make scenary for the FS games, the first time (for FS2000) you had to buy a CD with all mexico, then (FS2004)you have to buy 2 cds...and now you have to buy 3 different packages to cover all the country...a lot of money!