Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Max Mosley

Whoever Posts First Is Best.

:lol: I know. Who else would start such a stupid thread!

Am I second best?

:huh:

Sure. I like your sig too.

:P - athough I technically posted first, I, Murray Walker, being of sound mind and body, would like to formally declare that Minchia! is unequivocally the best. Moderators, please close this thread as it is unnecessary to continue at this point.

Thanks, Murray! I really appreciate that!

You know Murray, too much time away from us sound people (that is, me and Alba, hope you get the innuendo :P ) has made you open this xD

Still, you might be best in some way... but still under investigation :P

So whoever posts last is the worst??

So if ecap closes this thread and posts in the end, he would be the best and worst???

So if ecap closes this thread and posts in the end, he would be the best and worst???

No wonder he didnt close it! :P

Oops, Am I the worst? :P

:lol: Nope! And Ecap is a good guy too!

Thanks, Murray! I really appreciate that!

Sound body and mind? Me? Well, at least I got one compliment out of this thread!

First

There, I'm best :)

:lol: ...at being Mean and spoiling my thread. :(

You know Murray, too much time away from us sound people (that is, me and Alba, hope you get the innuendo :P ) has made you open this xD

Still, you might be best in some way... but still under investigation :P

O______O Yeah I got the innuendo. You're saying you, me and the very sexy Miss Alba need to get together, have fun and make some noise, right? Oh no, I get it! You're punning on "sound people" because when we get together we talk without ever making a sound. uix. sry. Ooops. Wait, I've really got it this time! You're joking about you being sound, when really you're freaky and Alba's crazy. No? Hmm, I don't get it.

For some reason I saw last instead of first when I first read the title and I was waiting to post last, I guess I can be disqualified for not following the rules.

:lol: ...at being Mean and spoiling my thread. :(

Ah all part of the friendly service ;) Threads spoiled whilst you wait! Special offer: two threads spoiled for the price of one!

Just listen to my customer feedback!

Maure: "blah, blah, Meanioni, blah!" (Blah, Blah, < >, Blah copyright Meanioni 2008) :)

Quiet One: ""

Katy H: "Oooh he's so hunky!" (sorry Katy, I know its not true but just humour me :) )

DOF: "He would be great if only he had more aerodynamic downforce..."

(Any resemblence to forum members living or dead is entirely coincidental.....)

Such a selfish thread. It's all 'me me me' with you, Graham, isn't it? :P

It would be quite amusing if Bruce came along and deleted this thread, then created one just like it with him as the first poster....

....proof, if there ever needed to be, that I'm not moderator material. Power corrupts me.

It would be quite amusing if Bruce came along and deleted this thread, then created one just like it with him as the first poster....

....proof, if there ever needed to be, that I'm not moderator material. Power corrupts me.

So that's why America shouldn't have guns! :P

Yeah, power can corrupt even the kindest people...but I will give everything I have to try to avoid all the corruption I can do within the mod job I have here, in the finest F1 forum I know...

and now...

where is the delete post button...? ahhh found it.

;)

So that's why America shouldn't have guns! :P

Indeed.

Wait, I mean no. Uh, yes. Uh.....................

Yeah, power can corrupt even the kindest people...but I will give everything I have to try to avoid all the corruption I can do within the mod job I have here, in the finest F1 forum I know...

and now...

where is the delete post button...? ahhh found it.

;)

:lol: