Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

A brief apology for the absence of the Wrap

Hey all,

I have been quite busy and quite tired as a result and, unfortunately, will not be able to provide a Wrap this week. I will be back as normal for the post-Imola Wrap this weekend by which time I hope to have returned to a normal routine and time schedule that allows me some sleep :)

Happy racing!

-Jens

hay were have you and Nick been i have not seen you guys post any thing on this site in a wile.

hay were have you and Nick been i have not seen you guys post any thing on this site in a wile.

was gonna say the same thing!

I, personally, am experiencing a very busy few weeks and have not been able to get around to anything that I should be getting around to! It shouldn't last long, the end of my rushes are near...

yeah me too, there's been a lot to talk about too! enjoyed your wrap on r$ btw. :wink:

yeah me too, there's been a lot to talk about too! enjoyed your wrap on r$ btw. :wink:

yeah me too!! :D

i don't wanna look like a sheep so i'll say i wasn't going to say anything 8)