Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Danica Patrick Hits Crew Member On Pit Lane

Patrick hits crew member on pit lane

INDIANAPOLIS (Ticker) - Danica Patrick was involved in an incident on pit lane during Friday

Terrible, terrible news. I hope he recovers fast.

It's been a terrible week for the IndyCar community with Davey Evans being killed on Sunday (ish).

Now, I don't want to go there, but...I heard he was not wearing a helmet. Why anyone would go on pit road without one is beyond me, but I also don't have confirmation if he was or was not wearing a helmet, and never will.

I just hope he'll be fine.

Terrible, terrible news. I hope he recovers fast.

It's been a terrible week for the IndyCar community with Davey Evans being killed on Sunday (ish).

Now, I don't want to go there, but...I heard he was not wearing a helmet. Why anyone would go on pit road without one is beyond me, but I also don't have confirmation if he was or was not wearing a helmet, and never will.

I just hope he'll be fine.

Looking at the injuries in his head it seems like he wasn't wearing one or that he lost it during the impact, I would like to see a video of the accident to have a better idea of what really happen there.

Well, hope he recovers quickly and can get to the track.

While I'm here, I'm going to the second weekend of qualifying at the track. Pictures and video will be taken.

Thanks for the video, so they were all without the helmet, too bad, looks like they do not use it during practice, as you can see that was a bad decision, his most important wounds were in the head, probably with a helmet he would be not even taken to hospital. I hope they learned someting with this.