News Details

Kubica to contest second-tier WRC in 2013

By Editor on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 Robert Kubica will contest the second-tier WRC2 world rally championship at the wheel of a Citroen in 2013. The former Renault and BMW driver has been out of Formula One and full-time motor sport since a near-fatal rallying crash just before the 2011 season. The news follows the 28-year-old's recent test in a Mercedes DTM car, raising speculation he might contest the premier German touring car series this year. 'I weighed up the different options before deciding on this programme,' said Kubica after Citroen announced the news on Monday. 'I'm really pleased now to be able to return to top level racing.' The media statement said Citroen has received...
Full Story »
1y ago from F1Zone.net 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Kubica to pursue career in rallying in 2013

Former Formula 1 driver Robert Kubica will compete in the world rally...
1y ago from F1Pulse.com

Kubica signs WRC2 deal with Citroën

Robert Kubica will contest the World Rally Championship's WRC2 tier in...
1y ago from GPUpdate.net

Red Bull rips off contest winners, lands in trouble

In a contest run last year through an advert in an online magazine, Red...
1y ago from F1Pulse.com

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

Hottest News

Recent News

2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.