Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

Naughty Scheckter!

Well, it looks like Jaguar was handed a gift with Tomas Scheckter getting done with a hooker.

Its no secret he wasnt wanted at the team anymore and this court case gave them what they needed to avoid paying his contract out...

Personally I think it is a very sorry state of affairs when a 20 year old F1 driver is having so much trouble getting laid he has to pay for it. What is the world coming too?

What sort of a world do we live in where a person's private life can cost them their job?

I seriously doubt he was wearing his Jaguar uniform at the time.

Like you say jaguar just wanted to be rid of him & that was the excuse.

Kerb crawling, oh dear what a terrible crime, next it will be wearing brown suede shoes with a black suit or speaking with a foreign accent.

Didn't Hugh Grant get into trouble for the same thing & he still seems to be making movies.

Imagine the uproar if someone admitted to being homosexual or worse still a communist.

Even worse would be to admit you are a curb crawling, homosexual, communist after being caught getting a blow job from a transsexual prostitute.

If forced to make a decision, personally I

Ah, how the world has changed.

I remember when kerb crawling was the term for a method of navigation used to get you home after a few too many beers.

Probably a co-driver & pace notes might be the modern equivalent.