Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

Jos

what the #### was Jos thinking when he took Montoya out like he did?

That was one of the stupidest mistakes I have seen in F1 for a very long time.

Jos goes from being able to add a few more zero's on his next contract amount after his fantastic drive in Sepang to being lucky if he cas ask for whatever he is on now the next time he sits down to negotiate...

I felt so sorry for Montoya, he is going to be so great for F1, i loved the way he barged past Schumacher into the lead, Monty sure has huge racing balls and this season is going to be a corker :)

I may be a huge ralf and michael fan, but montoya was definitely on fire. I was disgusted that both williams were rammed from behind and then accused of wrong doing by those that crashed into them.

ralf and montoya were in the right and jos should be ashamed of his statements. so for that matter should rubens!

Quote: from December on 1:39 pm on April 3, 2001

ralf and montoya were in the right and jos should be ashamed of his statements. so for that matter should rubens!

I couldn't agree more.  To hear Rubens blaming Ralf for the crash made me sick, why Ralf received a fine and warning, I will never know.

After such a great race in Malaysia, Jos's reputation has just come crashing down around him.  

Lets hope the boys get glasses before the next race, especially Rubens.

Claire

yeah, barrichello sure has been a total let down this year, starting by shunting frentzen off in Australia and ralf in malaysia and brazil, wonder whats up with him?

Rubens already wears contact lenses when he's driving...!

If you...*ahem* read my column, you will see what I think of these idiots, but I haven't suggested a punishment - I really think the FIA should consider banning drivers who are CONSISTENTLY involved in these kinds of activities...

I think its time we see Rubens say something smart for a change.........

Also I think its time the Williams stop getting arse rammed.........

Also I think Mika should finally get his racing in order........

= Theres a lot of topsy-turvy in F1 right now, and Im lovin' it!

Two points

Racing drivers, no matter what level, are never wrong (just ask them) it's always the other drivers fault & they are extremely inventive when "explaining" how it wasn't their fault. Maybe they go to politicians school to find out how to do this.

Next

As for punishment of repeat offenders.

Does anyone remember De Crasheris or Katyama.

Mr K was so bad at the 96 GP that he crashed returning to the pits after the practice session had finished.

I have only competed in low level motor sport & even there things are totally different to what people think they see on TV, so dont be too hard on these guys after all no one deliberately tries to have a crash

Right Sam.

Thanks for reminding me, it is our job.

Why all these rear-end shunts, is there a pattern emerging? Maybe San Marino will make things clearer so all you eagle-eyed F1 forumers (if there is such a word) note all the crashes & see what you think.