Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rotaryboy

rubens title bid

my heart goes out to rubens. i am gutted for him. ferrari were using both last years cars. when the engine blew i though he must have been in the f2002.  but no.

hes really made a big change in his mindset this year. so lets get behind him and not ms. im going for rubens to win brazil??????

i really felt for him when his engine let go. you could see the despair on his face. not a happy man. thsi also goes for dc. who having a shocer now and wishes he had changed teams

Salo is one of those drivers that just needs a good car to win a WDC. I bet if he were at Ferrari without MS he could do it. But we never know how rapidly Toyota will improve, we might see a few surprises further on int the season. Renault will be up there with the front runners by Monza. They are just such a fab team I think, especially with Button (my FAVORITE non-Finn driver) and Trulli.

Rubino will never win a championshop with Ferrari while MS is in the team, just like Irvine couldnt do it when he really should have...Too many strange things happen to Rubens, call it bad luck or what ever but it just wont happen.

i tot that ferrari had made it pretty clear to rubens that he was no.2 in their priority, so grade 2 in everything, so the victim mentality. btw what do u mean by saying mika had it??? do u mean haki or salo boy??? please clarify.

sw4me read andrews paragragh again

It is this characteristic (take charge and make things happen) that you see in Schumacher M, JPM and Kimi. These three are the kind of driver that will win races even though they don't have the best car on the grid. We have seen this with MS (particularly in 2000), I bet Kimi wins this year (and it doesn't look like they have the best car that is for sure) and I think JPM did it last year and will do it again this year in situations where they (Williams) were not expected to win. I also think Mika has/had it as well (that had wasn't fun to type, I feel so dirty).

I think he is saying Hakkinen had the MS, JPM, KR style take charge attitude, not the victim mentality.

:) if there were a bending over backwards smiley I'd show that to tell u ohw much I apologize. Forgive me, please. :)

he still went out with the attitude of someone who was fighting to win a WDC.

I don't really like Mika too much, well I like a number of drivers better than him is probably a fairer comment.  But even I was dissapointed when MS passed him on the last lap in Spain.