Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew

How

And it's not the first time he's ahead of the yellow cars either he did it last year for Prost (remember them).  At the ultimate drivers circuit, Spa behind only the Schumachers and Montoya.

Yeah, something strange happened with HHF and Eddie.  I think Eddie kept on using his drivers as an excuse to his sponsors for a poor showing and then to save face he had to get rid of one of them to prove he was doing something about it.

Of course, the problem was his cars and not the drivers.  Since Damo left Jordan, Eddie has gone backwards, he needs a good experienced driver to help get that car right again I reckon.

Onto the thread,...I dont think HHF is the type of person to laugh at Eddie's misfortune, but I do think he is happy how things are turning out. :)

I'd put HHF into the category of a good experienced driver. There must have been a heap of stuff going on last year that never came out from that situation.

I think HHF really is pleased to be ahead of both factory-Honda powered Jordan's in the Arrows, the car that has gotten the least testing and the team that has the least funding (yes, even less than Minardi). Jordan has only gone downhill since 1999, do you all still remember when HHF had a chance at the world title with 2 races to go?

as you all must know by now im a jordan and former hill fan.

and even i must agree since 99 jordan have started falling down the ranking `but i hope that they will get rid of sato next year and hopefully get someone like hmm webber:) now that would be sweet.

You all know I don't want Arrows to score any more then 2 points this year

Stoddart is pretty confident they won't, because points for smaller teams are harder to come by as the season wears on, as reliability increases for the top teams.

Along with the fact that the top three teams fill up the points positions already, and behind that there are Sauber, Renault, Jordan, BAR, etc. A first corner crash is the only way Minardi will score again.

Jordan hasn't scored yet either. And Toyota is tied with Minardi right now for 2 points, but Minardi has a fifth while Toyota has two sixths. Toyota will score again though, you can bet on it.

I'd love to see Jordan outscored by both Minardi & Arrows this year.. Wouldn't be totally unrealistic either considering that its a great day at the office if a Jordan can last long enough to see half race distance. At least the Minardis are proving reliable even if they are slow... HHF must really be enjoying this and he rightly deserves to..   :D

EI will score in Monaco for Jag. Other than that I feel that the Honda powered teams will unfortunately probably do better overall. I just hope that its BAR more than Jordan...

Even better though would be to see Toyota take Honda's points though.   :D

I think Toyota will do good this year compared to Honda, and if they beat them I think the people over at Honda will be a little concerned.

HHF is putting in some good qualifiers for Arrows, but talk about technical gremlins !!!   :(

It seems to be a replay of 2000, when they had a pretty good car, but reliability was an issue, a pity that a driver of HHF's calibre is driving an Arrows :(

I guess good guys do Finish last....

Oh this is unrelated, but is it true that HHF was paired with Corinna(MS's wife) until the man himself came down from his lofty perch, and swooped her away ? Talk about bad luck for HHF !! :(

The way I heard the story warrent a reply of Yes and No.  Yes she was with HHF first.  No MS didn't poach her, she'd finished with him.

And I was the first in this topic to comment on the Jag's at Monaco and most people seemed to agree.  I've changed my mind, I finally put 2 and 2 together and came up with...

Monaco = Downforce + Downforce

2002Jag = Aerodynamic - Efficency

But is being a master of the track enough, with a Jag whose aero problems make the car so slow everywhere.  I am questioning whether they even bothered with a pitlane speed limiter.