Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dichesari

Michael Schumacher for real

Is Michael 4 real......or some people cant understand reality (jagman and rotary something)!

Come on people MICHAEL SCHUMACHER is 4REAL, he is damm good, an excellent sportsman and a Gentleman; Why can you see that. Is this to hard to understand or some people are afraid of what reality means. Rubbens of course was great, he always is.....but he has to do a job in Ferrari and he knows it. So i repeat, this is not a ladies sport its a man

I agree that MS is the best at the moment, and he will go down in history as a great, but some people really do need to remember there is more to the sport than Michael Shumacher!

So why dont you get real, and notice the obvious talent of JPM, shumi fans are in a real panic now, they can see someone with just as much talent and they are scared s##tless.

greetings

Lets use your thinking in a few championship title decidign races. Cast your mind back Adeleiade 95.  Only Schumacher or Hill could be the champion that year and Schuey was sitting in first, Hill in second.  Hill had stepped up a notch for this race and was pushing hard, pushing so hard in fact that he caused Schumacher to make a mistake and hit the wall, all but ending his race.  Did the great 'sportsman' Schumacher move over then becuase he knew he was beaten?  No way, he looks in his mirror (you can cleary see this in the replays) and sees Hill about to take the lead, then he lurches to the left (again clear to all in the replays) to take Hill out of the race too.

If that wasnt bad enough, how about Jerez 97, Villeneuve had reeled Shuey in who was slower on his second set of tyres for some reason and when Villeneuve was about to take the lead, one again, the great 'sprotsman' decides he must do what he can to take out his opposition and purposly rammed Villeneuve's car, luckily only hitting his sidepod and not the wheen mounts... only thins time it backfired with Schuey retiring and Villeneuve finishing the race and going on to be the champ.

I will not argue that Schuey is not the best driver currently in the world, becuase that is a fact, he is head and shoulders above the rest and I must also admit to liking watch Schuey drive when he is fully in the zone, but I will not and cannot respect the guy.

At least with Monty, he did not turn to the left to hit schuey and his move wasnt an intentional barging move, just an aggresive line defending move,  Even Schuey concedes this fact after viewing the replay.

So to recap, Schuey is the best driver but not a great sportsman who will earn my respect.

again just my 2 cents worth

Jagman

im listening jagman but someone isnt. very similar tactics. is jpm a young schumie. i know this is big call but we are dying for some new talent!!!!!!!!!! as someone said the ms and mh show BORING

That someone was me.

Seems like becoming WDC means not letting sportsmanship get in the way of a win.

Prost & Senna did diabolical things to each other many times, running each other off the track, deliberately hitting each other etc.

Even Jack Brabham once went off track slightly in order to throw a heap of gravel into someones radiators.

So ms is for real, maybe he is even more "real" than the others & that is what we are seeing, reality schumie style.