Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacWull

Ferrari ruin race!!

I don't doubt that MS is a great driver.  However, I think that if you put any of the top-line drivers in his situation at Ferrari, where you have a team totally built around one driver (to the detriment of the other) and the resources that team dedicates, they would also dominate in the same way Michael does.  Think of guys like Hakkinen, Villeneuve, Montoya, Fisichella, and Barichello in Michael's situation at Ferrari.  Would they not be as dominant as MS?

Michael is a great driver.  One of the best, maybe even THE best.  But he isn't as far ahead of the others as many seem to think.

To flog a Dead Horse, nichosnz, are u implying that 1997 wasn't Schumachers fault ? I could accept that maybe 1994 was a racing incident, but '97 now ..... ;)

And this is one major reason why, no matter what he does in the future, I will always be a Schumacher fan.

So Michael can continue to;

Use his seniority, connections, and contract within Ferrari to secure the best equipment, engineers, mechanics, victories and championships at the expense of whoever his teammate may be?

Continue to swerve, chop, cut off, or brake test whoever might try to overtake, particularly on starts? Or punt off the track anyone who might challenge him?('94 and '97).

Try to use his stature to keep others from racing him, or anyone else, and try to pass it off in the name of safety?(Imola)

Who punches the air in victory (Austria), only to change his tune when the boos of the crowd are heard? Who claims he never knew it was coming, but knew it all along?

I've just scratched the surface. I think if I had time to do some research, I could come up with a lot more.

You can continue to support him, but not me. He does not deserve support.

To flog a Dead Horse, nichosnz, are u implying that 1997 wasn't Schumachers fault ? I could accept that maybe 1994 was a racing incident, but '97 now ..... ;)

No way at all, 1997 was without a doubt 90% Schumachers fault (and that little only if you feel generous toward Schumacher).

What I'm saying is that some people made up their minds completly just by what they read, without actually seeing it.