Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbbar

QUALIFYING SEPANG

Recommended Posts

JB 9th and JV 15th I for one hope the position stays the same on Sat qualifying. :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, Jenson needs to show Jacques that his mind games won't work! Otherwise, not too encouraging with Ferrari so far out front... <_<

I'm starting to want the old qualifying back...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm starting to want the old qualifying back...

same here ;)

grrr, ITV didnt have live coverage on like they said they would, so im only watching it tonight :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey at least you get to see gualifing. I like JV more than JB, however JB does, as Jens said, does need to show mind games will not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not like you missed much DJC, the Friday qualifying is pretty pointless in all seriousness, as it doesn't affect grid position at all. I really like the one hours 12 lap shootout better... I miss it <_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenson has out qualified Jacques! by three places and more than 2 tenths with 8, people still to set a time. Now 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacques has said that he will respect Jenson once the Brit is faster than him on track. He better start dishing out some respect! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but then comes the question of how much fuel they each have onboard etc.

i myself back JV's views :blink: as my dad is an avid supporter of JV B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rolleyes::blink::unsure:

I boubt JV, and JB are on extremely different strategies. JV's little 'lapse' was largely responsible for his losing out... JV's always been a fine racer, so here's hoping that he runs well tomorrow, especially looking at how the Honda's have laid off their 'smoking habit' this weekend :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think they are on different strategies either. If they were JV would be ahead or Button more ahead than he was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenson scored BAR's first 2003 points, expect JV to retaliate somehow as Button must for now have the psycological upper ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll be interesting to hear Jacques when he talks to the press next, he can't be pleased with the ways things have worked out lately, but then again he did have bad luck in the start of the race. It's odd to think though, I rate both drivers highly and want to see both do well, so it'll be great to watch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let us now wait for Brazil and see lets hope there is no more slagging, let the track do the talking. :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...