Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1Babe

Who should get the 2002 Jordan seats?

Sato, Button, Fisichella, Truli , Alesi or other.

I think Fisichella and Button for 2002 ( Button should swap with Truli)

And 2003 Sato and Button as it will please the sponsors

I think jagman has it about right, with todays announcement Fisichells WILL be at Jordan, and Alesi will likely keep his seat there. But remember Jordan also has Ricardo Zonta as a test driver, and I guess he could be a choice for the seat?

Benetton will keep Button next year, and Trulli should be seen there too. Jarno has already signed a contract somewhere but where remains to be found out.

Arrows will be Verstappen and Alonso, but Mika Hakkinen is the keystone for next year -

If Mika retires, then Trulli will go to McLaren, and Alonso to Renault, partnering Mark Webber. Button will be at Jordan, Alesi nowhere.

Otherwise, I see Trulli and Button at Renault, and Alesi and Fisichella at Jordan.

Well it's all settled now and none of you got it right Ha-ha

My pick was Fisi and Alesi, so therefore I'm better than y.... oh no wait a minute I got it wrong too   :angry:

So only Arrows left Who will it be

Frentzen  vs.  Verstappen

I would have to say Verstappen.  Because TW has a habit of letting go of drivers who think they have a firm contract like de la Rosa 12 months ago, BUT none of them had such a big buy out clause as Verstappen (is rumored to) have.

I never imagined Jean to retire, he's just always been there...

I know, Alesi seems immortal.  But as they say,

Who want's to live forever.