Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Who is the Best `second` driver?

Who is the Best `second` driver?  

  1. 1. Who is the Best `second` driver?

    • DC
      2
    • Ralf
      1
    • Rubens
      15
    • Jarno
      0
    • Other
      2


Recommended Posts

Alister Spink, one incident is not a lack of taking critisism.  BTW I turn my steering wheel right in a right-hand corner, do you not!?  On top of that the FIA had tryed soooo hard to hand the title to Hill on a silver platter, if the incident was so black and white, they would have just DQ'd MS, or remove him from the C'chip a la 1997.

Its not just one incident there are many, quite a few of which I have discussed in previous posts.

As for your corner analysis- No, I wouldn’t turn into a right hand corner after just crashing into a wall and damaging my car, I would also turn out of the corner when I saw that I was about to ram another car in what was a very dangerous incident – unfortunately MS and you have a somewhat different mentality.

What you said about the FIA is ridiculous, could you please explain to me how they tried “sooo hard” to make Damon win the world championship, I would really like to see your response.

I very much doubt you’ve seen Adelaide 94, if you have then it just confirms my belief in how stupid your posts can sometimes be. You surely realise that you can admit MS made a mistake and still hold your belief in his unwavering talent – instead you continue to suggest he is in a sense, an almost perfect driver and hasn’t made the mistakes, which are so clearly evident to others.

I think they gave MS the benefit of the doubt in `94 but because MS was removed from the championship in 97 they obviously thought the `Schumi chop title decider moves` were not in keeping with sportsmanship and so decided to impose penalties on drivers who used them. If these moves happened again in the future they would be punished in a similar fashion to 97, no question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Silverstone, MS was DQ'd for ignoring the Black Flag. He was told to by Benetton as there were, rightfully so, questioning its use, for a crime that normally got a 10-sec penalty.

Then in Belgium, MS was DQ'd again, ran over a curb that sheered the bolts holding his wooden plank, too much subsequently wore off his plank. The team appealed, thinking the circumstances were enought to warrent a reversal. The decision was upheld, which I agree with, but MS was then banned from 2 races. Or to put it another way he was grounded because someone sad "but" on his behalf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...