Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

Schumi Wins.........again.

I think that Schumi is winning slightly too much. We havent seen anyone else win since Mika won at Belgium last year!

I think Mika or David will be able to do it in Brazil since they have been very fast there in the past, and once we get back to Europe I think Mclaren will step up even more.

I am a huge Schumi fan so admittedly i am biased...but seriously, I also am a firm supporter of Ralf Schumacher and the Sauber's. [Of course, once they get rid of their pretty cars, it may be different...i just LOVE their mango coloured nose cones! ...oh and for the men out there, that is MANGO coloured, not orange, not yellow, MANGO lol]

So even though at the moment Schumacher is dominating the sport with wins, the contest for positions 2 - 5 is still being strongly fought. And it is in that area that the real new talent is showing.

Michael only has a few more records left to break.....once he has done that, I have no probs with him pulling over to the left and having a cup of tea while waiting for the rest of the field to catch him up.....just like DC did while waiting for Mika to overtake him.....after all, we all KNOW that schumi is the best driver in the world......what's the point of him proving it race after race?

[umm, that last bit was tongue in cheek lol]

I certainly hope that we dont see win after win for Schumi. Its already got boring. The last thing we need is for the season to be decided so soon. But I fear it will be. I know its early days but Ive got a bad feeling already.

I do question the loyaltly of a lot of MS fans. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I am not saying thay MS fans are dissloyal, but lots of people will suddenly go off him if things dont go too well.  

A lot of the MS fans I have met, were Hill fans after 96, Villeneuve fans after 97, Mika fans after 98 and 99, and are now all suddenly MS fans.  I have been a life long Williams fan, and will stay that way regardless.

Personally I think MS is a very good driver, and will go down in history as a great, but I hope someone challenges him soon, as things will start to get very boring.

Claire