Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milionis Leonidas

Who is Montoya?

Well, I can assure you I was never again so negative against a new driver.

But he is something to behold.

He comes from nowhere and thinks he will take the championship. I know it's the press that pumped his brain, but why did not that happened with the other drivers?

I am sincerely trying to find a way to like him, but the next day I read something new he said and I fall again.

And what about his performance? Is there a problem with his simulator?

Does he play 'with no collisions' and in arcade mode (non-realistic)?

I think that if he continues like this he will be a test driver, again, in no time. There is no room,anyway, for Ralf and him in the team, and with BMW backing up Ralf...

It seems clear you are a one-eyed fellow - no-one else comes close to Schumey hey? How about you give the other blokes a chance?  Sure they all have big ego"s  - they wouldn't be where they are if they didn't believe in themselves.  Why dont we  wait and see how he shapes up before you try to knock him down? Sure Ralf is good and there is always one  who is the Boss" favourite driver - thats how this thing works - but he has to work twice and hard and believe in himself - you sure wont!

I don't like him that much in order to be another one-eyed fellow.

In fact I hated him till he joined Ferrari.

I just have no doubt that he is the best driver.

Anyway Schumy is not the topic here.

And I will wait to see how Montoya is going to drive in Benneton or Arrows next year, for sure.

I still like him more than I liked Schumy in Benneton.

Hey, Susan.

Unfortunate choice of phrases in your last post, considering the fisticuffs between JV & JPM.

"Shapes up" & "knock him down" how appropriate.

All I can say is JPM seems to be a worthy successor to that other great CART import Alex Zinardi

'JPM Facing The Sack From Williams

Posted June 12, 2001 by Wez Metcalf'

Well that's news to hear, maybe that will make him concentrate and score some valuable points for Williams.

It would be better to see him drive like a Raikkonen, than a inexperienced MS.

And I think that's what Frank wants to pull ot from him.

FW doesn't care about what the drivers do off track - as long as they perform on track - I think that is what the problem is....although he is probably very touchy about that *particular* sort of comment post Imola-94...J-P won't be getting the sack, though....unless Frank wants to keep Jacques sweet towards Williams again for some reason?! ;)

You are absolutely right.

I believe that all FW was trying to do was to wake Montoya up from his 'Midsummer Dreams of Power'.

As for Villeneuve, I don't know, all that I read is that he is determined to continue racing for BAR.

Untill when Jacques, and to what end?

Doesn't your champion's blood revolt against you?