I knew there was someone else out there that isn't satisfied with the F1 telecasts.
Here's a few suggestions for Sky Sports that they never use:
1) How about a wide shot of one corner where we get to see every car go through one after the other, without cutting away?
By "wide shot" I mean the width of the track, not the trees or bleachers, just the width of the track so we can see
a whole car or 2 or 3 going through the corner, ESPECIALLY at the start and restarts when the all the cars are close together.
You should be sitting on that camera until every car flies past. PLEASE DO THIS especially in BAKU.
The exit of turn 13 is a perfect example. This is a 130 mph bend with a camera on the outside wall at the exit.
They showed 2 cars going through there ONCE when Philppe Massa, was driving!!!! if that gives you any idea how long ago that shot was used.
It has to be one of the most exciting shots I've ever seen and THEY NEVER USE IT!
And let EVERY SINGLE CAR go past the camera, DO NOT CUT AWAY AND DO NOT ZOOM IN.
What in God's name is wrong with these people at Sky Sports that they don't even recognize a fantastic shot? God help those stupid morons.
I have pages of suggestions for camera shots but no matter how many Tweets I send to Sky Sports they always fall on deaf ears.
How can think they're that good that they can escue criticism?
2) How about a shot across a series of esses when you can see the cars come into the frame from the top right and sweep back and forth then
exit lower frame left? Especially at the start and restarts.
That will never happen with these idiots because they have to zoom in AND LOOSE ALL THE OTHER ACTION AROUND ONE CAR!!!!
3) Please use the in-car camera of the winners pole lap WITH TELEMETRY for your Track Analysis as it would make much more sense then the confusing array of graphics that you incorporate now. Just put us in the car so we can see exactly what the driver sees. You waste much more air time with senseless baloney when you could be showing use something really informative.
4) Another interesting angle would be from behind the cars as they run down the front straight at COTA.
Again stick to the width of the track only and let the cars move back and forth as they jockey for position. They used this once last year and it was a very cool shot because we never get to see it but, do you think they ever used it again....of course not...?
5) Why can't they just sit on a camera for more then 2 seconds before cutting away?
6) And what's the deal with covering brainless pit stops? You cut away from the action on the track to show us ONE CAR going 40 mph down pit lane? WTF? You cut away from the action!! Does anybody in your organization know what a PIP is? Obviously not because you never use it. You'd rather cut away from the other 19 cars that are actually racing on the the track to show us one car going 40 mph. PLEASE STOP DOING THAT. Record it and play it later for yourself. I tuned in to see Formula One cars racing but that ain't gonna happen with you people because you don't know what to do. I don't give a s##t that you may have 30 cameras to monitor, you're supposed to be professionals so ....figure it out. For the love of God.
If Sky Sports is interested in improving there production I'll be happy to talk to them...FREE OF CHARGE.
See me on Facebook and thanks again for listening.