Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

GORDON DROPS IN AT WILLIAMS...

Recommended Posts

From Planetf1.com:

GORDON DROPS IN AT WILLIAMS

Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 May , 2004, 15:59

NASCAR star Jeff Gordon attended the Spanish GP as speculation grows over Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the odds he was giving some tips to Ralf? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seriously doubt that Jeff Gordon is being considered for a race seat at Williams in 2005.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I seriously doubt that Jeff Gordon is being considered for a race seat at Williams in 2005.

I think he was there as a guest. I think they've become sort of close after that car swap promo. He could have been in F1 with BAR however. The deal was for him to do '99 in CART, test for the team after that to see his speed, I think luckily enough for him he didn't accept it and makes a mint in NASCAR. That sort of deal has little if any guarantees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I seriously doubt that Jeff Gordon is being considered for a race seat at Williams in 2005.

me to mate me to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff makes too much money in NASCAR to go to F1, unless FW pays him a huge "Chunk O' Change"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...