Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rotaryboy

in car camera

who is the person to contact to get more driver shots i mean in car shots not just of the leaders but when they are behind each other like when schumie was following montoya that would have been good to see just how close he gets. i love seeing the drivers at work its as close as i probably ever will get. i pretend im driving while watching the box hahaha

If I am not mistaken, most of the in car shots go to digital services only now (to try to entice people to move to the new tv technology) and only 1 or 2 other cars are allowed to be shown on free to air non digital services.

wez it sounds very sad but true. very disappointing. do you follow V8 supercars in australia. they have excellent in car shots with speedo revs gears and sometimes even the feetwork of the driver. oh well. its disappointing. but what can you do.......

Yeah mate, I love the V8's not as much as F1, but still like watching the Falcons and Commodores battle it out.   ( I see that they will be included in Gran Turismo 3 for PS2 :) )

Aussie V8's is pretty much the only tin top racing I can watch, although i did like the European Super Car series a few years back, but that isnt the same anymore.

I am partial to the commodores, but it was good to see Craig have a win last weekend...