Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

Rahal Out?

so, if the rumours are tru, Lauda will be running Jaguar by mid way through the season and Rahal will be back in the states with CART.

What do you think, will it happen or not?  

Jaguar are owned by ford, i think, hence the ford cosworth engine & the bobby rahal american connection. Not a good idea.

Remember when zanardi refused to run carbon fibre brakes & insisted on indy type steel.

Don,t know how nikki will go though, he is very ferrari minded but would bring enormous f1 experience to the team.

Now that Lauda has finally finished stabbing Rahal in the back, the world will see just how inept Lauda really is. :angry: Would someone please call Niki Lauda's village and tell them we have found their idiot?

Actually I think Lauda had to off load his airline due to some financial scam he was running a few years back.

Anyway, its a bit different running an airline to running a mediocre F1 team so it shall prove interesting.

Of course, I am biased and hope they do well, but lets wait and see...

I think his uncle was the Austrian Minister for transport or some such, so if it was a scam it was a well connected one.

I also hope they do well as I prefer to see races won on the track or in the engineering not in court.

I am not sure what Lauda did/didnt do, but he had to sell his airline to get out of some complication I believe..

As to Jaguar doing well, I hear you brother, they have the money and management to do well but do they have the drivers...Look at Ferrari all the money in the world couldnt lift them for two decades until they got the right combination of drivers and management...

Here is a little F1 math lesson.

Let F = Ferrari

Let MS = Michael Schumacher

Let S = Success

F + MS = S

Now, a little twist to it.

Let F = Ferrari

Let NWDC = No World Drivers Championship

F - MS = NWDC

Now another bit.

Let F2001 = This years Ferrari car

Let S = Success

F2001 + MS = S

BUT...

Let F2001 = This years Ferrari car

Let AAOD = Almost Any Other Driver

Let NS = No Success

F2001 + AAOD = NS

What we see here is mathematical proof that Michael Schumacher is the only thing that makes Ferrari win. Their car in 1997 was, admittedly, only average but Michael still almost won the championship. The reason the last equation was ALMOST any other driver is because I believe that MH, DC, Jarno Trulli, Jenson, or Kimi would be able to do a better job in it thatn Rubens has.

I think you left my mother and grandmother off that list.

I have decided that RB looks like a really nice bloke and all but a bit of a fizzer on the track.

Andrew

PS Jens, I agree with the sentiment but are you struggling with algebra at school? ;)

Quote from TFJens

What we see here is mathematical proof that Michael Schumacher is the only thing that makes Ferrari win. Their car in 1997 was, admittedly, only average but Michael still almost won the championship. The reason the last equation was ALMOST any other driver is because I believe that MH, DC, Jarno Trulli, Jenson, or Kimi would be able to do a better job in it thatn Rubens has.

Or as Einstein might have said:

Quote: from TotalF1 Jens on 6:43 am on Sep. 12, 2001

HAHHAH! I dont think MS needs to be squared anymore, otherwise his head would be a box, since its already cornery enough...

Right!

Like DC's chin