Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

JPM's penalty

I agree Jens, I think they might have been complaining about something I said, but I can't tell for sure.  Except to say I do not think MS or any other sportsperson is a God.

I keep doing small case as it's a common habit on IRC. So here is the formatted version of my post

:) ,Just goes on to prove that ms has been lucky,far luckier than the other world champs of his time, and ferrari to a large extent have thrown in their weight behind him. That ferrari have a loud resonance in the “piranha club” is not to be forgotten. All said and done, f1 is a sport and with all the rules and regulations we expect all the teams to have an equal say and all cars to be approximately equitable on any plane. This is never the case, the teams with bigger monies in their wallets outclass the others in terms of support, logistics and also influence in the F1A, and therein lies the support for drivers of those teams like ms etc...Ferrari have long been around in f1, approx 2 decades prior to McLaren( exactly 16 years). The current admins in F1 include a part from the golden era, and this gives them a high lobbying power, of course I would never hold all of ms’s victories against him, that wouldn’t be fair. Honestly, think and tell me how many drivers hv been affected by this coterie of power, i can say hill, Villeneuve, Mika, David and also Trulli and Fisi to a certain extent. We sure have divided loyalties in f1 and each one of us would be thrilled if we c the team that we support win, but then would one champ and say 2 contenders be gr8 or 1 champ with 10 contender teams be gr8. I sure know that his issue is not abt Mika, DC or ms and Chello, it’s about winners and those who didn’t make it as much as it is about the wealthy teams and the not so wealthy ones. I maintain that ms is a 1 time champ as there have been a lot of non-racing behind the scene incidents aiding him in his wins, that is all. Otherwise I have no grouse. I would love to c Minardi, Arrows or Jag or Toyota win. That would also win f1 a lot more viewers and fans. This is not an issue of my sparring against michael’s fans but my effort to c what the malaise in the sport is, Why it remains an exclusivist one? One that seems Greek and Latin to the general public? Why the dealings are shadowy, why the rules are decided by the fat cats? Why natural talent as in the case of Frentzen or Fisi or Trulli is more of a flash in the pan incident than one spelling ‘wins wins wins’. That would be doing honour to this sport.

sorry but the browser im using is aol the aussie version and when you type to fast in it, it won't put that letter on and so on. i type at 45wpm and thats to fast for it and the reason most of this is working is because im typing really slow. And any way ms is a cheat 94 97 helped by problems for mclaren 2000 and ferrari have a better car so thats helped him yo be wdc you can't say he is best to you see him in the other car winning.