Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Michael

i would also like to say this, michael said something along the lines of "trulli was slower he should of let me go by" something lik this anyway please correct me if you know exactly what he said. then we go to the next gp and he blocks montoya when he was going to go past him hmmm interesting. also can someone tell me where i can download clips of damon hill in the 97 hungary race where he almost won. thanx   :D

Hey Jordan_Rule

You should have had some other choices like "A great driver with some blemishes on his career".

I dont think he cheated in 97 and 97, he just had brain fade and wanted to win at all costs and a rush of blood made him do some bad/stupid things.

Like you, I dont like schuey that much but I can see how talented he is and I think you need to build a bridge and get over your hate towards him a bit. ;)

as much as i want to call him a cheat for 94 and 97 i must say this " though i hate it", this man has had his moments of brilliance. he has been extremely lucky too, as far as ferrari's support is conceerned.

so among ur options i'd choose cheat, first, but then i would also say that he has been The Luckiest Driver, ever. Period.

as for comments on brain fade, if it happens in F1 while ur driving, ur simply dead. :D

I say normal driver in a good car. He has just had a great car under him for the past few seasons, and when they were about even with Mclaren in 98 Mika was all the time on par or better than Schumi. Just my opinion then...

he is a great driver in a great car, but lets not forget that he was also a great driver in a medicore car.

(i cant belive I am standing up for MS)

ill stand up for him and be proud of it. he is a excellent driver in a excellent car. and he has proved he can drive and win in a mediocre car.

the problem is he is a fully arrogant and i feel german too. so his arrogance comes thru.

to me he makes a f1 a business is that what you mean???? he lacks the passion that we want to see so much.

he does believe he is the best so thats why he said trulli was in the slower car so he thought trulli behaviour was inappropriate but that was him just defending his position. but that is his arrogance. i also hate the way he says things like that about trulli in his around about way.

:) it's a drivers goddamned business to circumvent any obstacle in his path and not complain about it, his languishing behind trulli just proves that he isn't that good a driver as u make him out to be, give others a ferrari, u'll know what i mean. to #### with his arrogance. :angry: who cares if he's a german, would an american be so proud and arrogant as they have the capability to destroy the world 10 times over??? hahaha :D

would an american be so proud and arrogant as they have the capability to destroy the world 10 times over???

Well actually I find all Americans proud and Arrogant, and America this and US that, and a "We are better than you just cos we're American" attitude.

who cares, anyway? that is an immigrant nation built by immigrants rather than natives.

also, maybe...u hv an inferiority complex :D jus' kidding. :P

nichonsz is right, and I have to live amongst these people with this attitude. But Schumi's case isnt because hes German, hes just got caught up in the limelight, taking in all the glory thrown at him by the media.

also, maybe...u hv an inferiority complex :D jus' kidding. :P

Hey that's a little out of line, attacking an individual.

No I certainly do not have an inferiority complex, so ya better be kidding.