Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

question for Jordan_Rule

Hey Jordan_Rule

Can I ask if you started following Jordan once Hill retired?  

Most Hill fans I know felt left out in the cold after Hill retired from F1 and didnt like the idea of supporting another driver, opting instead to support the last team he drove for.

Is this what you did or did you always like Jordan as well as Hill?

yeah good question.

well what happened with me is i always kinda liked jordan and then when hill went to them i was like sweet but he left and i keep going for them so a bit of both i guess. i also have teams which i really wanna see score points they are arrows minardi (webber more then yoong) and i liked to see prost get poins but they left with money problems.

Thats sounds just like my friends who used to support Hill.

So what about you Jens, are you a McLaren lad now that Mika has left the scene?

I'd say he probably is as now he has Kimi.

But in a way I think that's partly why I'm a Schu fan, because I was a non-Hill guy and Schu was the only consistant rival.

Mclaren forever. Even if Kimi had not gone there I still wouldve been a fan, because then it wouldve been Wurz there and I like Wurz. But I just like Mclaren, no matter what the drivers. But next year with (I hope) Mika/Kimi I will simply love that team!

But I also like drivers such as Button (favorite non-Finn), Monty, Trulli, Heidfeld, Villeneuve, Bernoldi (yes, Bernoldi). Im anti-Schumi cuz he makes it boring sometimes by being too lucky and good but not anti-Ferrari. It would be boring to support someone who wins ALL the time.

It would be boring to support someone who wins ALL the time.

So does that mean you didn't support McLaren from 1984 to 1991.

:D

oops, there I go again. Apologies to Jens, also maybe I will have a beer with you when I come to Finland in December.

Cheers! :D

You guy's making me feel old, and I thought I was young.  I know Jagman must be older than me or close to my age as he mentioned in another topic (around the Aussie GP) that he is married.  So Jagman what is it I'm 1976

Thank goodness, someone else born in the 70's. I was born in 70.

I was starting to wonder of everyone on this forum was in their teens.