Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eff1

Juan and Michael

I really don't think he is going to crack under the pressure.  Noway he is a fiery latin American.  

I reckon he was just not having a very good race.  Maybe it's not one of his better circuits.  I can't remeber how he did there last year.

IIf anyone knows it may gives us an idea whether he is good at the circuit or not.

JPM qualified 7th, 0.8 seconds behind Ralph and had a DNF in the race (not too sure where he was running at the time).

Juan had opted for a semi-wet setup on the car, there were some sprinkles on the grid pre-race. They gambled and lost. Not a big deal, it sometimes happens. It certainly explains the performance differential.

"I am a but disappointed as I was expecting more from this race, he said. Today there was simply nothing more there, as I had to fight with an imbalance ion the car. The car was very good in the warm-up, then we decided to go for some small changes that unfortunately didn't turn out as positive as we had wished."

Quote taken from F1-live.com.

Juan had opted for a semi-wet setup on the car, there were some sprinkles on the grid pre-race. They gambled and lost.

Williams have been making mistakes reading the weather for as long as I can remember.  I remember Damon suffering from it so thats 1996 at least.

The worst one I can think of is Monaco 1997 qualified 1st (Frentzen) and 3rd (Villeneuve) both drivers retired from about 10th place.