Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GaySchumi

Notice the Ferrari Car Switch ??

I know, I know, Conspiracy Theory coming up, sorry, but I have to say it...did you guys notice that MS was using the car RB used to qualify with yesterday ?

Now I'm not going to even delve in to the bit about the pit screwing around with Rubinho's tyre...ooops I said it ... oh well   :D

The car actually started out as MS spare car, they switched it for RB to qualify in (I believe he had an engine problem?). At the time of the rear wheel problem in the race RB wasn

Still bothers me why Schu. was magnanimous enough to let RB use his race car, and take the T instead, I'm not saying it was 'cuz RB set the best time using that car within 8 laps yesterday.....Oh no   :D Just mighty curious, that's all :)

And it's just odd how Rubinho seems to have blown engines, et al...

Good point about the love-hate to Schumi though...   :D  I really can't point out to something in particluar, It's just a general, deep feeling of dislike, I'm sure he doesn't mind   :D

Well GaySchumi if you think like that, then why was it that Mika always had the mechanical problems last year while Kimi has had them as well this year, even if Ron Dennis clearly prefers them over DC? Im not so sure actually about the Kimi-DC and whos preferred situation but you get my point.

Oh that's an easy one : The Macs are real Stinkers ! :D  

.....And you never know, MS might be prowling around the paddock at night doing gawd-knows-what.....I wonder how many of you will have epileptic fits over that.... ;)

Im not so sure actually about the Kimi-DC and whos preferred situation but you get my point.

No doubt we will find out before too long.

So GaySchumi, which team do you support.

GO MINARDI!!!!!! :D

Well I have a rich and varied history, until 1994 I would sit at home and pray before my life-sized print-out of Ayrton, yes yes, I'm one of 'THOSE'.   :)

After the "incident", my support went to Hill, then Villenueve, then Mika, then Mika, after that.....there hasn't been one since nobody's been able to keep Schu. from getting the title.     :)

Of the current drivers out there, I'd say I like Villenueve, and JPM best, they're the only ones who'd stand a chance of beating MS, if put in identical cars.......that chance hovering somewhere around 30-40% though   :D ...I'm a realist :P Schu's the best on the track right now, but I dislike him at a cellular level :D  Logic doesn't come into the equation.

As far as teams go....McLaren, but hey..THEY STINK  ???

So to cut a long story short (after Senna) you've not claimed to be a true fan of any particular driver, just lending your support away from Schumacher.

If Schu retired tomorrow so the 'who can beat' him wasn't an issue who do you think you would support or be a fan of.

For me I really don't know as we have young 'uns at the moment, but I'd maybe be hoping Ferrari would offer Britore a lot of money (again) this time for Alonso.

btw I did support both Schu and Ferrari before they hooked up.

Yes, I didn't want to baldly state that I'd support anybody who can keep Schu. away from the WDC, wanted to add some color to it :)

I thought I mentioned that I like Villenueve, and JPM in the previous post ?  ???  Although with Villenueve trying to pull a "Schumacher" at BAR, he might not see another WDC ever, and he's 31. :(

Mark Webber's quite nice too, he's putting in quite some credible performances in the POS Minardi ....

My understanding of the unwritten rule most teams employ is once a driver elects to go with the T car (in the race) his car becomes the new spare, if it's running.