Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1Babe

Ferrari re-sign Rubens

From TotalF1

Ferrari have revealed that Rubens Barrichello will continue with the team until the end of the 2004 season.

A very brief statement was issued by Ferrari today, it said, "Ferrari announces that it has extended its agreement with Rubens Barrichello to cover the 2003 and 2004 racing seasons."

This news will put to rest recent speculation that Barrichello would not be required at the team after this season

I didn't expect them to re-sign him for 2 years.

Do you think we'll be hearing next the Michael has signed another contract?

:)

Wow, that would be some stats! But isn't Michael already signed till 2004 like Ralf? Thats how I think it is. Anyway I didnt expect Rubens to be resigned AT ALL. I was amazed when I read the news...

Yes he is but with Rubens still around till then, Schumacher may need to extend his contract further.  I wasn't sure about whether RB would re-sign.  1 day I would be confident that Ferrari mumblings (about him staying)would eventuate, the next day I was equally confident that they were just a smokescreen to keep Rubens commitment on the job.

Sorry, I have to be cynical here...

I wonder what Barrichello thought when he read the small print in his contract.

1. You agree to be Schumacher's bitch.

2. You agree to lookstupid and foolish when requested.

3. You agree not to complain to us or anybody when we lean you over a barrel and ream you (repeatedly).

I could go on, but I wont.. :)