Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

Williams rear wing

That is so f***ing hilarious! Sends a clear message to everyone LOL! Does anyone by the way know if Rubens still had his specially painted helmet?

I saw the photos on the ITV website yesterday, they are so funny.  I never thought Frank Williams had a sense of humour.

I think Rubens was going to give that helmet to  a fan at the end of the Brazilian GP.  It was a good looking helmet though, maybe he should cary on using that design.

Claire

yeah, pretty funny!

Its great to see that teams can look past all the big money, sponsors, ego's  and other assorted cr*p and have a bit of a light hearted dig at each other..

Hopefully Arrows or Ferrari will put on their front wing "I brake for no one!" ;)

I'm sorry, but i don't follow this post at all......can someone please post a url where i can get the background on this topic???

i have searched the home page but found nothing.

Ok i have worked it out now....well part of it. Found some stuff at another site.

For those who don't know.....At imola practice sessions, Williams have printed on their rear wing "keep your distance". This is Williams responding to the fact that they are getting continually shunted from behind by other drivers and does it in a 'tongue in cheek' manner.

As for Claire's comments on Ruben's helmet...i am still trying to research what that one is about. :)

Will let you know as soon as i do.

December it was posted on the webpage with the picture and info, but whatever. Rubens isnt using his Brazil helmet anymore and is back to his traditional one.

did anyone evr wonder why so many cars are hitting the williams??????

its becos the williams has a swear word written across the back of it!!!!!!!!!!

tried to find a photo of the rear of a williams to see what rotaryboy was talking about.

couldn't find one.

is this because williams are so rarely in front that people never get a chance to photograph the rear?

yes claire it's not fair picking on williams when there are so many other really deserving targets.

eg. asiatech want to sell their engines to more teams than arrows.

now what did anyteam owner do to deserve that?

Asiatech, more teams than Arrows, best laugh I have had in ages.  I think they should consider making better engines, if they want to achieve that.

Claire