Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elvisonski

GP Montreal private apartment for rent

Recommended Posts


That'd be cool if I were heading to Montreal this year, but unfortunately I am not :) Anyway, let's try to minimize the advertising on the boards eh? This is a discussion forum, not a random post-it note. :D I'll leave this up though, as it is pertinent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rolleyes::blink::unsure:

I'm selling JV pez Dispensers, interested ppl, PM me :D , for the love of god, that's a joke .... would be cool to have F1 driver Pez - Dispensers though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It would be kind of cool, not sure I have enough room in my house though to fit DC's jaw.

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D:lol: That's great, real good one there! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rolleyes::blink::unsure:

Yes, he does lend meaning to the term 'square-jawed' doesn't he ? A pity he has to live in the shadow of two universally acclaimed scottish drivers ... and he's making such a ham of it !! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:D:D:lol::lol: Don't you know that his jaw is that way from always having to bite his tounge whilst he gets it from Ron....they plug him in every nite right in the wall socket with his silver coverals he kind of reminds one of that space robot in the 50's movie----Klatu------or even a more recent flik ROBOCOP!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...