Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Pizzonia OUT!!!

That is correct, taking immediate affect Pizzonia is out of the Jaguar team, to be replaced by.........Justin Wilson... who in turn is being replaced by Nicolas Kiesa from Denmark. To be the 3rd Dane to compete in a F1 car, (the 4th in an F1 race) the most recent being Jan Magnussen of Stewart racing.

I always said that I did not expect Pizzonia to do well, he just did not perform in F3000 last year. He is the only non-Minardi driver not to have scored any points yet.

It looks like Frentzen may just see out the season for the team he started it with for the first time since 2000.

well life is cruel at the top Hey !!

I'm not so sure that Justin Wilson has really proved himself in the Minardi but I guess he's a BRIT and Hell everyone WANTS a brit to win.. well not everyone , but the BRITS sure do !! Jenson Button is not a real live wire, maybe it's the car ? as J.V. can't get it going either, which brings me to another topic! How can a team with B.A.R. as supporters fail to compete ? Seems Like MONEY aint everything :D

yes :D

i think justin is a great driver (only going on what i have seen so far) i hope he performs in the jag like he has in the minardi. pizzonia just has his best race IMO but wasn't enough to stop himself from falling out of the team. ah well he needs to join alex yoong in CART. B)

Justin is a future champion, I only hope the Jaguar is fast enough for him to get points/podiums, I wish i had found the money to invest in him :(

It's not a secure to be a driver at Jaguar,Irvine,Burti,Herbert,De La Rosa,Webber,Pizzonia,now Wilson since 2000 :huh:

Any statements have only said to the end of the year anyway, no mention has been made of 2004. So he should at least see out his contract, one would hope.

will Pizzonia end up back as a test driver? He's refused Jaguar's offer, but maybe he doesn't want to leave F1 and might sign with another team(certainly he won't get another shot at the top position for a while)

Hope Kiesa can do some magic in F1, he was really exciting to watch in the F3000 Series.