Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Where did PUMA go?

Hello,

Renault presented PUMA as their new clothing brand, but I cant find anything in photographs, they even are using last year brand

does anybody know what happend?

thank you

greetings, from mexico city

I thought i read news this year that they had increased their F1 sponsorship.

Mayve they onyl supply shoes to the pit crews?

Yep, even Minardi snatched up Puma. I think it isn't a branding deal so that liveries will predominantly make Puma visible - I believe Puma just achieves the rights to advertise with their sponsored teams etc.

For example, to advertise in Italy, Puma could snap up an advert with Jarno Trulli, while an advert in Hungary might feature Zsolt Baumgartner. Advertising with domestic drivers is much more effective (I'd rather see Mika in a commercial, for example, than Michael)

PUMA AG and Jaguar Racing have announced an extension to the existing supplier contract. Following a successful first season, in which PUMA supplied team footwear and drivers' race shoes to the team, the contract is now expanded to include fireproof pit crew boots.

David Pitchforth, Managing Director, Jaguar Racing said "Our relationship with PUMA has strengthened over the last year and I am very pleased to announce we have been able to extend that relationship in time for the 2004 season. In order to succeed on track you need the best equipment in all areas of the business, and it is good to know that PUMA will be providing the footwear for all our requirements."

PUMA r onl good at 2 things racing boots and cricket. there street shoes and runners are s##t

i know i have 2 sell them