Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Recommended Posts

8) How you all doing?? Been out of the USA and in Mexico working on a water project. It'll take a while to catch up so I'm just going to spew forth my take on the upcoming season you can agree or dissagree.

1) It looks to be a right dust up from the get go, I have my favorite

of course (red cars-natch) no suprise there now.

2) I'm sorry but the Williams is butt ugly, it remains to be seen how it will stack up on track in traffic.

3) Eddie whats up dude? you were so close a few yrs back now it's like your gearbox is stuck in reverse, please pull your head out!

4) Well done Ferrari in signing Rubino till '06

5) I still don't see how JPM and Williams can possably work, I mean come on he's going to McLaren next yr I'd make him run the left overs

6) Pre-season times don't mean squat!! It all changes when they get on track in race trim and in traffic!!!

7) So my boys in red think that an EVO-lution rather than a REVO-lution is the way to go--I agree I think that with the 1 engine rule it's best to keep it simple this yr they've made changes/upgrades but they've kept the basic areo design which I think with the smaller # of teams running Bridgstone is smart, hopefully they can optimise there combo this way, because I still think that the F-2003GA was a better car with a 2nd rate tire, I don't think Bridgstone will be caught off gaurd tyhat way again!

8) Bar and J. Button looks like they might get some 3rd step action this yr.

9) All the people crying over Saubers Ferrari look-a-like get over it with a customer engine and box what did you expect? the rules have as much to do with this as any thing else

10) Poor Webber looks like Jag. is going to come a cropper again

well enough for now I still have time to get in a cpl. of holes on the links the sun is still shining......................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nico-Jordon I have to tell you about a show on speed channel that I caught

Sun morning it was the Jetboat sprints or something like that 500ci jet drive on a twisty water pond they rocked!! still reading posts so I can jump in balls to the wall and stir up some heated conversation, it already looks like Kimi is the be all for this yr even F1 Racing mag has him on cover again singing his praises whilst knocking down my boys in red oh I love a good fight!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

about ur sig pump. Nobody seemed to bitch because schumacher wasn't driving for them. We all know that MS has his lovers but he is probly alos the most hated driver too. Most loved and most hated...another 2 records for him :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

watch it they'll say he doesn't deserve those records...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...