Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atcrick

Jordan at the British GP

Did anybody see this?  It's from a Press Association wire story...

The search is on to find Formula One's most priceless' fan.

The lucky winner will go behind the scenes with the Jordan team at this year's British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

He or she will get the chance to help out Jordan as the team begins the countdown to one of the most eagerly-awaited occasions in the British sporting calendar.

The winner, to be selected by team boss Eddie Jordan and a panel of British motor sports journalists, will have the privilege of becoming part of the Jordan Honda team on Friday, July 13.

They, and a guest, will also receive travel and accommodation for five days and four nights; two tickets to the race on Sunday; an opportunity to have

lunch in the team's hospitality area; a tour of the garage and the chance to see the Jordan pit-crew at work.

To enter MasterCard's Priceless' Fan of Motorsports competition, anyoneover 18 years of age and living in the United Kingdom should submit a 300-word essay are that demonstrates their passion and loyalty to the

world's fastest sport.

Entries must be submitted via e-mail to www.mastercard.com/uk

or by post to:

MasterCard "Priceless" Fan of Motorsports in the UK Contest, PMB, 120

Parkers House, 48 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1FD.

Online entries must be submitted by June 8 and postal entries by June 15.

Hi atcrick

I did see that, but I didnt bother with it since I dont live in the UK and it seems to be a UK based comp...

I didn't see it  but considering who is organising the competition I personally would be very cautious about entering as they seem to be experts at finding additional sources of income