Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy_Jamz

New 'Kid' on the Block

Recommended Posts

I hesitate to do this, but it seems the way things are done here. Starting a new thread just to introduce myself, that is. In any event, hey all! I have been a big fan of motorsports and all things automotive for quite some time. And I will confess that while I have been a casual observer of F1 for a number of seasons, I probably know less about the sport than I should. Sure, my friends think I am nuts for getting up at 0430 on sundays so that I can have a pot of coffee in me and be ready for the races from Europe. But I know I have much to learn. I look forward to reading up and learning. Be gentle with me if I say something stupid or ask a seemingly simple question.

Right. So Malaysia starts in a few hours, and I am very excited for a new season. Here is to hoping this season is a bit more competetive. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the board!! You're not crazy for getting up that early in the morning. I used to do it for the Nth and Sth American races which start at around 3 or 4am here!! We're not crazy, just passionate :lol:

shaun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi there

welcome. Nah, you aint crazy, I do the same, excpet I dont bother goin to bed and stay up for them. lucky I have flexible working hours and can normally have the monday off work. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...