Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Minchia!

Ferrari Releases New "california"

Recommended Posts

It looks good-ish from the side. It looks terrible from the front.

Anyway, I'll never get past the fact that that car is just one of those kinds of cars that I can't picture anyone driving but two homosexual Cuban men in Miami. And that's no in any way an insult of gays, Cubans, Miami, and gay Cubans in Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I may be visiting Pininfarina next week. I hope to see the car there, Will take some snaps if I find it there. I will reserve my judgement till then.

Btw, F-430 looks really mean in skin, I find them roaming near the place where I live. 599 GTB is a bit rare, but its a looker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to Pininfarina, but the baby Ferrari was not there! :( ,

Instead we were given a presentation of the new Pininfarina Sintesi concept, which was mind blowing.

We were briefly introduced to various other concept study cars, which were all good. I like the Rossa concept more than anything. I used to hate the enzo, but after i stood near it, I am starting to love it! :D

Will upload the pictures some time tomorrow, its late and I am so sleepy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...