Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

F1 2004

well i just hope ther game has the FW26, R24,R5, PS04,EJ14,TF104, C23, F2004, Mp4-19, 006

I bought the official Playstation 2 magazine today and played the demo version of F1 2004 (I don

the handling and all that is always crap in arcade mode......thats why it is arcade mode...

I like the magazine shot...I'll see online for it hopefully. Hell, in these few shots, there are 2004 cars.

i got F12003 on monday (about 2 days ago) and well its all right the only thing i dont like about it is that there is no flying lap option and also there is nopre race video thing like in 2002 but over all its all right its ok to drive and well you can put in perfict lap after perfict. but there is one thing that s##ts me off and thats i will out qulli every one by 7 sec and when it comes to the race all the cars are a lot faster than me. man some times the Jordans get me.

i got F12003 on monday (about 2 days ago) and well its all right the only thing i dont like about it is that there is no flying lap option and also there is nopre race video thing like in 2002 but over all its all right its ok to drive and well you can put in perfict lap after perfict. but there is one thing that s##ts me off and thats i will out qulli every one by 7 sec and when it comes to the race all the cars are a lot faster than me. man some times the Jordans get me.

Do you mean you bought F1 2004? If so, are the graphics better in 2004 than in 2003, do you think the game is worth buying, and is it better than 2003?

on i mean F12003 it was the first time i had seen it in a store so i brought it. yes it was stuped because F12004 is comming soon but i dont care.

2003 is a good game but unless you got it at a reduced price it might have been better to wait for 2004

just on that review i posted...look where a caption o n a screenshot (2nd form bottom on right corner) it says its hard to spin it....but he has tc on 100%.....no wonder :lol:

personally if i fix my PS2 in the near future (going to try again 2morrow) then i think i'll make a purchase of this game. It looks better then their other attempts the reviewer is an idiot and still gives it a 7, so thats not too shabby.

is the game out in Australia yet. im not too shure bu i think that its only out in England.