Eric 2 0 Report post Posted August 12, 2008 Post number 3385, baby! What an accomplishment! Congrats, Chris. How about a win out of old Will Power to celebrate? A little "bird" (a robin, to be exact) told me he might be at Ganassi next year... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted August 12, 2008 Post number 3385, baby! What an accomplishment!Congrats, Chris. How about a win out of old Will Power to celebrate? A little "bird" (a robin, to be exact) told me he might be at Ganassi next year... I think Will Power is just awesome. And I hope thats true! BTW, congratulations AR5. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 2 0 Report post Posted August 12, 2008 I think Will Power is just awesome. And I hope thats true! Yeah, Will's a great guy. He comes off as kind of quiet, but along with teammate Oriol Servia, he's one of the funnier guys in the IRL. He's always on the edge, but always in control. The DP01 was a perfect car for him, but he'll get the IR2 sorted out soon enough. KVRT has my favorite driver lineup, and I'd hate to see it get split up, but either one at Ganassi would be hard to say no to. Robin Miller is one of my favorite columnists, but his rumors never come true, so basically he just dashed the hopes of Rahal, Power, Servia, Junqueira, Lloyd, and Bourdias getting the seat One he didn't mention was Andretti. Everyone says he's back at AGR next year, but I wouldn't be so sure about that... I can also see Chip keeping Wheldon for one more year and then trying to get his hands on the most coveted prize in all of Indy racing: Princess Patrick. Target's target market is women. I bet they want Danica. Then again, I bet Chip wants Danica on his NASCAR team... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites