AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 I've hit 5000 posts. I'd say that kicks a##. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ash1 0 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 I've hit 5000 posts. I'd say that kicks a##. Go get a life Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Posts like this will have me at 5,000 posts in no time!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jez 0 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Posts like this will have me at 5,000 posts in no time!!! Stop trying to raise your post count Aussie! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jez 0 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Hey Autoracer, your post count only kicks a** if it stays at 5000 ok? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Hey Autoracer, your post count only kicks a** if it stays at 5000 ok? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Good one Jez Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Hey Autoracer, your post count only kicks a** if it stays at 5000 ok? It has. Maybe he's not coming back? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 We might not get that lucky. Welcome back btw, Russ. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 We might not get that lucky.Welcome back btw, Russ. Thanks, Andres. I find that a leave of absence, every now and then, is good for the soul. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Thanks, Andres. I find that a leave of absence, every now and then, is good for the soul. Indeed it is.......................................... Oh and chris you are a post whore Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Come on give us a break!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Indeed it is..........................................Oh and chris you are a post whore Going AWOL because you are frolicking with some young lolita is not considered to be good for your soul you lucky b#####d! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Hey Autoracer, your post count only kicks a** if it stays at 5000 ok? Too late. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Thanks, Andres. I find that a leave of absence, every now and then, is good for the soul. Indeed. It also helps get things done. I never realised, a whole world exists outisde my little office. The woman i meet on the stairs in the morning and in the evening is apparently my wife. I got chatting to her the other day and we discovered we have a lot in common. We're both married too. Amazing. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Indeed. It also helps get things done. I never realised, a whole world exists outisde my little office. The woman i meet on the stairs in the morning and in the evening is apparently my wife. I got chatting to her the other day and we discovered we have a lot in common. We're both married too. Amazing. I've got one of those as well. Either that or self cleaning socks. ELO?? Real or pretend? If it's real I must make an effort to attend. Haven't seen them since '81. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Bah. Pretend. I'll give it a miss. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted August 7, 2008 Going AWOL because you are frolicking with some young lolita is not considered to be good for your soul you lucky b#####d! But it does refresh the parts that other Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted August 8, 2008 ELO?? Real or pretend? If it's real I must make an effort to attend. Haven't seen them since '81. http://www.royalandderngate.co.uk/en/Home/...On/TheOrchestra I can just about get through it without Jeff, but without Bev it could be tough. (Saw them in 'thampton about seven years ago. They were still good. Mick and Bev were the standouts). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted August 8, 2008 Sorry, jut realised what your comment meant, it's early. Hmm, i guess hoping for the original line up is too much to ask these days. Never ceases to amaze me how these old bands can't bury the hatchett and reform with their best lineups. It would bring the wonga in. Too many egos, i guess. God, they're all big drama Queens. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted August 8, 2008 Going AWOL because you are frolicking with some young lolita is not considered to be good for your soul you lucky b#####d! Lolita, she turned 28 yesterday I'll have you know. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted August 8, 2008 One year younger than my lady...and I am more than one year younger than you..if I recall correctly Anyways, happy birthday to her! What did you give to her as a present? Heavy weaponry is not considered too romantic FYI. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted August 9, 2008 One year younger than my lady...and I am more than one year younger than you..if I recall correctly Anyways, happy birthday to her! What did you give to her as a present? Heavy weaponry is not considered too romantic FYI. Iphone G3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted August 9, 2008 Go get a life Doubt he has 1 completing 3 24 hour races on GT4!! I'll try doing that when the full GT5 comes out next year! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted August 9, 2008 Congrats Chris! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites