Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Brazilian Gp 2016

Brazil like monza and many other classic circuits, has come under threat as early as this season. These types of stories make me sad, is money that important to a multi millionaire that that they have to distroy everything in there path on route to corporate greed? The ideal championship IMO would consist of 20 races,no more,no less and would feature 10 classic circuits like spa,imola,Magny cours and such and combined with circuits of the modern era like Singapore,Russia,Austin for example.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/556654/Brazilian_Grand_Prix_under_threat_for_2016/

German GP is also under threat of cancellation, but so be it. If CVC wants a race in Germany, they know where to find people to whom to talk to.

Bah, the German GP hasn't been the same for me since they demolished the forest section at hockenhiem. Now it just looks stagnant and boring, even feels that way when driving it on games and simulators, got me stuffed how they can do 300 odd kilometres round that bore fest. The only challenging corners are the stadium section which is part of the original circuit anyway and not out braking yourself at the hairpin, where at the old circuit, drivers were challenged the entire lap as exit speed was vital for the charge down the long straights, this with the stadium section and trying to take the chicanes as fast as possible, what a circuit.