Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Suzuka 2023

IS Hamilton turnin into Micheal Jackson? 
Black BUT I`m white
> white but I am black  - Hamilton HAS clearly been takin the same pills

I'm just happy that Georgie boy found out what it's like to be no2 driver. he was "outscoring" his teammates because Mercedes ordered Williams to make him No 1, completely destroying Kubica's phenomenal comeback (for which I will NEVER forgive Toto). Even if his teammates were ahead in points, standings, or in any race, Williams ALWAYS skewed their strategy in his favor (Kubica mentioned it several times in 2019 and it was obvious for anyone who knew anything about F1). How does it feel, Georgie?  

6 hours ago, Piotr said:

Williams ALWAYS skewed their strategy in his favor

... And where R Williams NOW ? !!
George essentially brought Williams DOWN.
Most drivers bring the glory 2 the team.
George brought bankruptcy 2 the team.
> hindsight IS a wonderful thing

6 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

... And where R Williams NOW ? !!
George essentially brought Williams DOWN.
Most drivers bring the glory 2 the team.
George brought bankruptcy 2 the team.
> hindsight IS a wonderful thing

Yes, that's my point. Mercedes was telling Williams to favor Russell , because Mercedes was giving Williams what essentially were free engines. You could tell Kubica was better, because he literally would past Russell in turn 1 in every race. Also, it was Kubica who won Williams' only point after Russell lost it on wet pavement. So yes, it was stupid of Williams. By the way, that practice continued after Kubica left Williams. So, the only claim to fame that Russell had was that he "won" with every one of his teammates. That ended at Mercedes, because, Hamilton is the no. 1 driver. That's why I said what I said - Russells only "achievements" were because he was favored by the team He STILL is mediocre in the rain and in traffic. Notice, he is no longer regarded as a "rising star." 

On 9/25/2023 at 3:02 PM, Piotr said:

Notice, he is no longer regarded as a "rising star."

He is NOT as young as he WERE.
He IS now at the age where he SHOULD B deliverin, race weekend after race weekend.
He HAS been around the paddock long enough

11 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

He is NOT as young as he WERE.
He IS now at the age where he SHOULD B deliverin, race weekend after race weekend.
He HAS been around the paddock long enough

Agreed on all three, and I don't see any of that. My feeling is the team will soon switch from Lewis to him and Georgie will magically become faster than Lewis. Nothing to do with skills, just the team wanting Hamilton out and making his "drop in performance" an excuse to axe him. Mark my words. It will happen in the next 2 seasons. 

I AGREE that Mercedes R lookin 4 a way 2 drop Hamilton - but Russell is NOT the way
It`s 2 late NOW 4 a different method.
Red Bull & Honda R producin WITH THEIR Hamilton - Verstappen