Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Omg Denmark 4 England 1

Denmark scored three goals in seven second-half minutes as England were humiliated in their final game before their World Cup qualifier in Wales.

In the 1st half England were the better team, but after bringing on players like Johnson, Carrager, James & Hergrieves the defence fell to pieces.

Rooney was the only England player in the game, he is class.

:lol:

Oh yeah England are a real good chance at winning the world cup :lol:

Yes we have got a good chance with players such as Rooney, Owen, Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Wright-Phillips, Terry, Campbell, Carragher, Ferdinand etc.

This was just a friendly and England did play very badly, they didn

that is if the world cup is not another sad spectacle with all top international players burnt out, crap teams making it to the end and some abysmal refereeing. euro 2004 was good though so maybe there is still hope

Englands biggest problem is their manager... Erikssen is cr@p!

This team has superb individuals as mentioned by Senna, and should be one of the best teams in the world.

In big competitions whenever England take the lead they just sit back and defend... Some cases: vs Brazil(2002), vs France(2004), vs Portugal(2004).

I hope they sack him soon!

That was a pretty pathetic effort by England. Even with their best team in the 1st half they weren't anything special. Having said that I still think England should go far in the World Cup.

that is if the world cup is not another sad spectacle with all top international players burnt out, crap teams making it to the end and some abysmal refereeing. euro 2004 was good though so maybe there is still hope

I was rolling around on the floor after reading that. Nice one.

Well, whatever the result, it's nice nice to watch top-class footy.

Js.