Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ferrariphile

Rolex 24 And Road Racing

That was the best 72 hours ever! I drove Thursday night and got there just in time for the Grand Am Cup 200 mile race and had a blast. I've got a hundred pics from the three days, it was a dream come true. The four-day superpass got me into the Nextel Fanzone, where you can look in the team garages and see the teams working on the cars. There were some awesome cars in the lots that people had driven there, lots and lots of Porsches, Lotuses, Evos, and STis. My bro and I camped out in the trunk of my Passat on Saturday night in the infield, woke up to the great sounds of motor racing. If anybody else is going to go to Sebring and/or the Rolex Race at Homestead-Miami in March, I'm going to be at both of those races since Sebring is over spring break and Homestead is the next second weekend. I'm also going to the VIR 400 Rolex race, April 21-23. Holla if you plan on going to any of these events.

I don't want to destroy your computer, so here is the link to my gallery, there are vids there as well.

Click here for Gallery

:D Cool, thanks for the pics, i'll see the DP's when they get to California............