Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Michelin Motivation Remains High

Recommended Posts


One tyre formula is a welcome step. That will stop effectively the focus on the tyres used in F1.

US grandprix was an eye opener for everybody involved in F1 that showed the ill effects of dominance by tyre manufacturers.

Now the whole focus will return to cars , drivers and races!

Bye bye Michelin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally I wouldn't be in favour of a one tyre formula, but if that's what it takes to get slicks back, then I'm all for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not happy with 1 tyre supplier, cuz from my point of view, F1 is about competition, development, etc...on every field ( including tyres).

2007 we will watch all 11 teams on BridgeStone. Boring.

It was fun to watch how teams / Michelin & Bridgestone were preparing for each race, what compound to use which made race even more interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...