Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Hi Daz

Hi daz,

I've seen you logged in a few times lately but don't seem to find many posts from you. Come on say somthing.

Hi Nichosnz

Sorry - I've just being extremely busy with work/studies lately, so normally pop in just for a quick look as to whats happening. Will try post a bit more though in the future.

:D:D

Hi Nichos this is pumpdocs daughter Lisa, pops said to say hi! I take it you are from NZ? cool one of these days I am going to Aus. to surf and sail. I hope pops didn't make me out to be some buff bull dyke, I'm just a blonde hair blue eyed surfer girl who's cool w/nature and stuff, pops spoils me n siss so no complaints, well other than draging us around to all the races, my fav. is Rubins, I got to meet him 2yrs ago at the USGP he's so nice !! I got to talk to him for like 5 mins. and he was just so nice and cool, not like some other snobs. Well pops is checking in later so will I. :):)

daz has gone with no posts, oh well, Jordan-rule you have turned up, do you have anything to say?

i guess not

Cool daz, at least you haven't forgotten about us, unlike some posters who used to be quite regular.

Yes that is right NZ, not as hot as Australia. Also Australia has beautiful beaches and nice 'greenery', NZ has nice beaches and beautiful 'greenery'.