Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Good on ya Minardi

Minardi, impressive stuff this rain, it can put Minardi's fastest and second fastest. Pity about the weight problem for Wilson, with the extra 2kg he would have probably still been second, with the margin that they enjoyed. Part of it must still have been the package though as Firman, Pizzonia and Panis were out at a similar time and were between 2.7 and 3.8 slower than Verstappen.

:rolleyes::blink::unsure:

Weren't they the only cars to use the Dry tires ? Or was Firman the first to use them ? It sure was fun to see Minardi on top !! :)

If Toyota used dry tires, and were outclassed by Minardi Ove Andersson might as well tender his resign. , doubt the bosses in Tokyo will be able to swallow a pill as bitter as this :D

Yep sure was a strange sight to see Minardi up at the pointy end..

Being an Aussie I have been behind Paul Stoddart all the way, that is until recently , where I feel he is becoming a bit of a whinger !! Ok the team is struggling for Money but have some good performances under their belt, and No one really expects they will Challenge the top runners for a long time, it's just that P.S. seems to think the racing fraternity OWES him !! WHAT ???

I don't see a lot of difference to a Super Talented Driver trying to get a race drive with no MONEY..... That's what it is all about.. Like where would Ferrari be even with M.S. without MONEY, maybe just ahead of Minardi I suspect

P.S. Please stop making waves and just get on with the job at hand. YOU bought the team so RUN it !!!

:P He's got nuff to buy a CONCORDE he may not do well on track but 1st class getting to it !!!! :o:o

Goodonyah Minardi :D

ANOTHER NEW DRIVER to the line up... Sure seems to me that the F1 "CIRCUS" NEEDS Minardi to hang around to find NEW talent!! So why don't the "CIRCUS" support him more ??

Sauber gave Kimi a chance and thank god they did and Minardi gave M.W a chance!!

So I am saying that the F1 "Circus" should support these underfinanced teams in order to FOSTER new talent !!!! Seems logical to me or am I just too OLD to see the light !!!! or drinking too many FOSTERS :D