Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marina

Heidfeld or Verstappen for Jordan?

Recommended Posts

:) Jordan is still to announce their 2004 drivers, I dont believe this is a good idea, because the other teams have an advantage. They say that one of the above two will be choosen. Which one of them should go to Jordan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trust put together a large enough package it is still conceiveable that they could both make it. BTW I'm with you guys, Heidfeld.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it will be Verstappen and Firman or McNish for Jordan purely to keep Benson and Hedges happy. I feel sorry for Heidfeld as he deserves a drive.

shaun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...