Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Fifa Apologies To Australia

.....But it's the truth, it doesn't matter the sport. One player saw where to take advantage and he exploited it, fair play.....

well its fair play if ur italian/portugese/spanish/argentine

well its fair play if ur italian/portugese/spanish/argentine

The problem is not with the players but with the referees, if the referees are very good, you must exploit in a more invisible way in order to cheat, like the germans or the french who are very smart when it takes to turn the referees head on their ideas. In latin football the referees are usualy bad, then you can exploit easily and in a more visible way.

Italy shouldn't have played Australia in the first place. We should have, we had really bad officiating as well.

The Kewell offside Vs Croatia? I like to think its payback for the 2 penalties we should of had. (one which was a handball that was pretty clear to see!)

So you only disagree with poor decisions given against your own country?

These are the first words we have heard about the world cup since the event itself from you and ykick. I bet you havne't seen a minute of football since and you have no idea what's happeningi n the world of football. You have no interest in the sport, and are completely ignorat about it, but you will continue to whine incessantly about that one decision, which is given more times than not in top level football, just because of your inflated national pride.

You have no interest in the sport, why are you so bothered anyway?

So you only disagree with poor decisions given against your own country?

These are the first words we have heard about the world cup since the event itself from you and ykick. I bet you havne't seen a minute of football since and you have no idea what's happeningi n the world of football. You have no interest in the sport, and are completely ignorat about it, but you will continue to whine incessantly about that one decision, which is given more times than not in top level football, just because of your inflated national pride.

You have no interest in the sport, why are you so bothered anyway?

I have a good interest in the sport now. I watch the World Game on SBS on most Sundays which include highlights from most of the major leagues around the world. I have also watched every Socceroo game since the world cup which include 2 games against Kuwait, 1 game against Paraguay and 1 game against Bahrain. I also plane to watch Australia take on Ghana in London on the 14th of November if it is shown on television. So you see i have been following the Socceroos in great detail since the world cup and i can even name afew potential future Socceroos stars as i have been researching Australia's younger players.

Thats football for you. England have been robbed several times! Euro 2004 will haunt me forever. I'm actually becoming physically irritated just thinking about it now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When did this robbing occur?

Clambering over the opposition's goalkeeper in order to deliberately impede his ability to play is generally frowned upon.