Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

do u like M$

do u like M$  

1. 1. do u like M$

• i love M$ i wish i was his son
    • hes a good driver
    • dont care about him
    • i dont like him
    • i hate him i wish he whould quit

after reading 1 of the forums on this site i came 2 belive that not a lot of people like M$ so i thoright i might start a pole so here it is

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Sorry Webber, it looks like you wasted your time posting this poll :D:D:D 75% good driver and only 25% dont like him. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck with another poll

we all have our own brain and we all think driffent things so i dont think i wasted my time i have not voted yet but i will. i dont like the man but he is a good driver dut i still cant figger out y u think i wasted my time relly i put it on so people chould vote and 2 find out what all people on Total f1 think of him so y do u try 2 prove me rong when im not :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

check it again...u'll see its 50% say he is good...but 33% don't like him and 16% (ie me) hate him and wish he would quit.

i really dislike him cos he didn't let reubens win when they were so far ahead of everyone else in 2002, but he's a good driver and like soemone said before, there's no denying it :!:

PS

oh yeah and for jerez 97 too :wink:

Exactly. You don't have to like him, or hate him, to admit that he is a damned good driver. I think six world championships, no matter what, makes that blatantly clear. I personally question 1994 most strongly, yet if you gave that to Hill, he'd still be a five-timer. Bloody amazing, if you ask me.

and dont nojvnof1 and roddies 47 relly hate him

and people u tent 2 think that if they vote in the hes a good driver that they like him is named hes a good driver not i like him comeon people

webber,

dude, u should have just put it as juany said. I'm not gonna post my thoughts on M$ as everyone pretty much knows them, but I voted that M$ is a good driver. You can't deny that. It tears me to pieces saying that, but he is, he performed miracles in the '96 Ferrari and has driven some good races, Hungary '98 stands out.

shaun

Talking about Hungary 98 as a miracle race? What about Hungary 97, Damon was amazing. You had to see that to believe it!

They were both very good races. The end of the Damon Hill era, he won once in 1998 but was generally beaten by a driver Alister Spink describes as having a lack of talent.