Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

I Am A Dad

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It is such a fantastic time for us.

I have just popped back home from the hospital (I have been staying there pretty much 24/7 for the past few days and nights as they let the dads stay over) as I have a bit of work to take care of and some calls to make, but I will post up some pics in the next few days.

And yes, to those curious about his name, Emerson Fittipaldi was the inspiration. Not particularly because he was a favorite driver of mine, but Alison and I have always liked the name and because I am such an F1 tragic it was fitting to have an F1 inspired name. :)

take care all and thanks again

The Sydney Swans could use a decent full foward in 20 years time aswell. If your child could grow up to be about 6 ft 5 inches and weigh about 100 kg that would be great :D

If he plays footy, it will be for the Eagles :scarf:

If he plays footy, it will be for the Eagles :scarf:

Good god no. Not the Weagles. They are evil and their team song is abit queer. Whereas the Sydney Swans has a history of being tough with Tony Lockett and Barry Hall and to top it off they have a very good team song :D

Good god no. Not the Weagles. They are evil and their team song is abit queer. Whereas the Sydney Swans has a history of being tough with Tony Lockett and Barry Hall and to top it off they have a very good team song :D

I quite like the eagles team song, plus we have Judd, Kerr and Cuz and we have this :1st:

I quite like the eagles team song, plus we have Judd, Kerr and Cuz and we have this :1st:

Yes but we have Barry Hall, Adam Goodes and Micky O. Also the Wesagles just lost to Fremantle while our team bravely beat the Demons :D Though i must admitt i prefer the Weagles to Collingwood. I always go for the Swans and any team playing Collingwood :P

If you want him playing AFL you better get him into those ballerina classes early ;)

If you want him playing AFL you better get him into those ballerina classes early ;)

You sir are a tool. AFL is the most popular form of football in Australia. Its average crowd figures are 300% higher than Rugby League and id be willing to bet that players like Barry Hall or Anthony Rocca could beat up any player in the NRL. While AFL crowd figures and viewer numbers are steadely going up the NRL's crowd and viewer figures are steadily going down. AFL is the sport of the future. Get used to it.

You sir are a tool. AFL is the most popular form of football in Australia. Its average crowd figures are 300% higher than Rugby League and id be willing to bet that players like Barry Hall or Anthony Rocca could beat up any player in the NRL. While AFL crowd figures and viewer numbers are steadely going up the NRL's crowd and viewer figures are steadily going down. AFL is the sport of the future. Get used to it.

Haha, yeah dancing around like a ballerina and then putting in cheap shots while the umpires aren't looking.. classy tough blokes there ;)

AFL is played in how many countries again? What's that.... 1? (Don't tell me that crap Ireland plays either, it's different... they have goalies ffs!)

anyway lets drop this or discuss it elsewhere, as this is a thread to congratulate Admin on becoming a father :) (Please Admin, make him an F1 fan!)